Tuesday, October 25, 2011

umbrella ...

Today in Milan is raining hard. Like every morning Momichan and I are going to kindergarden luckily we live just 50 meters away from it ^O^

Theese two days Momichan is doing many efforts to stay at kindergarden because when I have to leave she always weeps and tells she wants to come home with me. As she liked the umbrella this morning I thought is time for her to have a personal umbrella of her size (every kid in her class already have) so I went shopping (I needed to buy nappies for the night) and found a cute little umbrella I hope she will like.
It is a Winnie Pooh umbrella, green and orange so cute and funny with happy images of Pooh, Piglet and Trigger, rainbows, bees, flowers :) it was so cute and price so low that I decided this was the right one for her. When at 16.00 o'clock I will go kindergarden to take her home I will bring the new little umbrella with me, hope Momichan will be happy about.
(GOSH it is still raining hard !!!!)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...