Saturday, April 9, 2011

Peppa Pig, Pingu, do you know ?




Do you know Peppa Pig and her family ?
(if you want to see the videos just click here ^^)
My little Momichan is crazy about that, I recently found a collection of books and I am waiting end of the month to have the possibility to order a couple for her. I also look at it, in Italy you can see Peppa on Rai YoYo many times a day, if you loose some cartoons they will be repeated so you cannot miss ^^
Another cartoon momichan loves is Pingu, I know, in Japn is common but here I discovered just recently ^___^ Pingu and baby Pinga mum and dad live in North Pole I guess and they have many adventures, I discovered Pingu books in Prenatal stores and bought one the other day for Momi, now she sits in front of tv watching Pingu holding the book in her hands ^^


ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...