Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hot Day, An Unsual Place To Have Bath

Today is a really hot day, I made a shower just a few minutes ago and I am again all sweaten, is too humid here !!!
I cannot even figure out how Momichan is feeling, so little baby, so I decided to let her play inside water in her little tub, giving her some toys. The place is unusual because normally she takes bath in the bathroom (her tub inside my big one) but as today I neede to clena and wash pavements I put her tub in the genkan 玄関 and here she is ^^



She amused herself so much, playing, laughing and shouting for fun until dinner time,a clean pijama and a fresh dinner and she is ready to go bed and I am ready to make dinner myself, watch a little tv and relax.


Her new game is throwing her toys outside the tub and see if she can take them again (upper foto) here she is trying to catch her plastic frog ^^

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...