Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mummy's Birthday

This year my birthday has been very strange, my 40 were celebrated with a very big belly, our little Momichan will be given birth next month !
Before going to mum's house for lunch, we went to the shop to buy my cake, a Saint Honorè one, soft and with beignets, cream and chocolate, YUM YUM the one I love most. It's a little cake because there will be only the three of us, me, my mum and my hubby and we want to eat it all ^^
In the foto cake is already half, we forgot to make a foto before cutting it !


Despite my 8 months belly, as it was special occasion, i said to myself I could drink a glass of champagne so we all made a "brindisi" in honour of the newcoming baby and my 40ies ^^
My next b'day will be also special because our little daughter will have nearly a year and will be fisically with us.

SAYOUNARA ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...