Sunday, October 16, 2011

halloween for Momichan


This year seems we will have a dry Halloween (last year was raining hard) so we are trying to organize a walk around "trick or treat" sampoo.
I will wear my Darth Fener costume and for Momichan I will prepare a dark mantle with cap and will search for some white make up to paint her face like a gohst, she will hold a big plastic pumpkin (I have since many years) to put inside candies and treats, I already have washed well.I will provide my mum with candies and cookies and some other treat so tht we can ring the bell and go inside to take some, Momichan will amuse so much ^^
As father will work, I will organize some special dinner, I already know in advance tomorrow Lidl will sell same creepy hamburger same of last year, some fries, ketcup and also there will be some sweets, this time Lidl will also sell some boxes with the necessary ingredients to prepare ghostly cupcakes, doesn't even cost so much so I will buy tomorrow before risking not to find any more in a couple of days ! dishes and glasses I already have, and special lantern in shape of pumpkin and bat, plus I can use my special bento side dish containers to put inside creepy candies.
We also have music and the gohstly books of stories I bought last year, I can read some scary stories eating pop corn on the sofa and also we have colouring album with special Halloween themes, somewhere I have some stickers, Momichan loves stickers, she can help decorating everywhere !
Momichan will laugh so much, I really hope we can organize also with her friend so two kids will have double amusement.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN LITTLE MOMICHAN !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WEEEEEEEEEE I have gone to Lidl soon after having taken Momichan to kindergarden and I have bought the creepy candies and the boxes to make treats with decoration inside ! Momichan will be happy about, once at home I have prepared some candies in two little Halloween boxes, she can eat this afternoon coming back from kindergarden (today is the forst day she will also sleep in) !

Laura said...

Ci passerò anch'io allora! Grazie dell'info. Speriamo che anche qui Lidl abbia le stesse cose...

Unknown said...

ciao ^^
beh alcune cose di base le dovrebbero avere. Io ho dimenticato di comprare i nuggets a forma di zucca, spero di trovarli ancora e di avere ancora dei soldini HIHIHIHI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...