Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Walking ^^

Momichan is growing very fast really, every day is a tons of sourprises.
Today we were in mum's garden and I was holding Momi by her arms and she was standing barefeet in the grass trying to walk, well ... she put a feet after another so quickly she did 4 meters nearly running !!! HAHAHA she still doesn't have the right balance to stand by herself and walk alone but if I hold her she does ^^
When we came back home (our home) she was sleepy and tired so I gave her a bottle insteda of her meal but she awaked again and started to play. I put her near the sofa with her toys (as you see in the foto below)


and went in the kitchen to cook something for me for dinner, when I came back I found Momichan crawling around the table quietly ! HAHA






She is really quick in her progresses, teeth, crawling, walking ... I guess if she continues like that she will be walking before she gets 9 months old ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brava momi!
yurippe quand'è che riprendi a scrivere in italiano?

Unknown said...

ciao ^^
mi spiace ma ho decisono di non scrivere più in italiano perchè ho avuto un sacco di problemi e ho trovato un sacco di gente che mi ha dato dei problemi per cui scrivo solo in inglese ^^
ciaooooooooooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...