Saturday, March 7, 2009

sampoo wo shimasu

I wanted to stay home because it was windy today but Momichan was not calm at all, do not know if she already feels abandoned when daddy is not home (he went out to work) but she was weeping so much today so as it was sunny I decided to go out for a walk.
I dressed Momichan, took a blanket and ovetto because I thought that if she could look around she would calm down, she is a curious baby, I also prepared two bottles of milk and we were out.
We walked around a little then decided to go to my mum, a it was nice day eventually Momichan has so many things special to see and here is Momichan today ^^


Later in the afternoon Momo's daddy reached us to my mum's house.
Today was really special for Momichan, going granny we passed the little bridge under which flows some water and she saw the ducks, then in mum's garden she saw the big bunny jumping aroun and she even touched it, also my sister has koi's in enormous pools and Momi saw them, they are very big, some reach 90 cm and when we came ear them, the fishes came to the surface opening and shutting mouth as to say "hello" and to make us touch them, they love to be caressed ! Momichan was astonished totally ^^


SAYOUNARA ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...