Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Love My Dad


The other day we were at the superstore, it is fresh inside, there is the supermarket plus so many other little shops such as Celio for men's wear, shoe shops, vases and gadgets, books, perfumes .... Momi's father needed a shirt and a pair of pants so he was looking around and choosing something, Momo and me were looking around too and we found a funny shirt, orange in colour with a cute writing "I LOVE MY DAD", there wasn't any with I love my mum but there was one with I love my daughter ;-)
I decided we had to buy the first one for Momichan to use as a pijama, as you see from the foto is quite big as it's a shirt for 3 year old kids but anyway it will last long and in the meantime she will use to sleep, is so funny ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...