Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Progresses

The other day a strange thing happened, I was in the bathroom taking a shower and Momichan was in the genkan and she was searching for me, she was weeping, I said to her " mommy is in the bathroom, come here sweetie" and this time in a couple of seconds she entered the bathroom crawling as quick as she could and she produced a smile, something like "ta dah I have found you mommy, I know where bathroom is" ! I was astonished :-P
Also everytime I am saying to her, "sweetie come with mommy" and she is crawling on the pavemant, she follows me werever I am going in the house, I am trying to leave her "walk" as much as I can instead of blocking her on the sofa I leave her free to move wherever she wants and this seems it works WEEEE

This evening I tried another thing, every good mother knows babies have to go to sleep around 21.00 but Momichan eventually because of the hot weather, every time doesn't fall asleep until midnight and this causes me to have dinner around 1.00 o' clock in the morning and to realx a little on the sofa beore going bed so this evening I tried to put her to bed earlier ....
We had been to the swimming pool around 4.00 pm because it was really hot and Momi had not taken her nap, she refused totally even if she was sleepy so much.
In the swimmpool this time she amused so much, we had already gone to the pool 4 times but after we blocked and now we returned after nearly one month, this time Momichan moved legs and laughed, she amused really, while the previous times she stayed unmoved hooking me not really relaxed but everytime anyway she seemed more cautios than afraid,well today for the first time she felt good ! YEAH !
So, after swimmpool we turned back home, I made laundry and after we got out once more, it was still early and inside home it was hot so we took the stroller and went to the park on the balance, she loves it, and we met so many nice kiddies and so many nice mums and as Momi was ont he balance amusing so much I was chatting along. Then I took her in the arm to make another kid go on the balance, gave her the camomilla bottle and she fall finally asleep sweet child.
I wen on chatting so that she could sleep quietly (if I put suddendly ont he stroller she awakes so I have to wait a little) and after a while I decided it was time to go home, it was already nearly 8.00 pm. Arrived at home I made her a fresh bath and put on clean diaper and clean pijama, gave her dinner (carrots and philadelfia, she loves both) she ated all and wanted also a banana danito, then she started closing eyes and touch the eys with her tiny hands so I thought "is best if this time I try to put her to bed now insteda of waiting the classic 10 minutes because otherwise she awakes and until midnight she is not sleeping.
I put her to bed, made a shower and after went to see her, she was weeping and also she needed change diaper again, so I changed, put to bed agan and always with soft voice said her I was going to make my food and a milk bottle for her, well it has not been so easy, but speaking softly and calmly and going three times to see her and giving milk bottle, I succeeded, at 9.15 pm she was sleeping in her bed ! YEEEE
I have decided I will always try from now on to do this way, is best for her even if is not easy at the start she will cry a little everytime for a while maybe but she will take the habit little by little so I will be free in the evenings and she will have a better routine to follow:
Not that I am a horrible mother but recently I was not succeeding in putting her to bed at the right time and today I am satisfied of myself and of my baby so as we say よくできましたね!やった!!!
さようなら, ciao ciao ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...