Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Special Day, Corn Powder, Box And Fun ...

Today Momichan is exactly 18 months old, 1 year and a half ! YEEEEEEEEE
As it is a special day I decided to take her to the chinese restaurant, Momichan smiled happi8ly at the idea. I ordered some white rice, meat grilled gyoza, chicken with bamboo and mushrooms, chinese spaguetti with veggies and Momichan eated everything, chicken was tender and tasty, she loves white rice and the interior of gyoza, she just eats the filling HEHE, we used only chopsticks she is enchanted by sticks :)
After the meal I ordered a coffee for me and for her I cleaned her bottle from the rest of the juice that was still inside and made it be filled with milk (hoping she would take a nap after in her stroller but no, she was too enthusiastic by the sunny day ..... ).
We went to the park for a while and she amused herself so much then we went to my mum and I organized a new game for Momi. I had bought some days ago a transparent plastic box, 80 cm large and just 20 cm high, filled it with corn flour and some cups and put Momichan inside.

She went crazy, started to touch the flour and play with the cups pouring it everywhere smiling, then I told her that when people go to seaside they walk on the shore, shore is made of sand and has a different colour from the flour but mostly feeling is the same walking on it if sand is thin so I took her the shoes away and left her bare feet to let her walk over the flour, she amused so much and started to walk inside the box feeling the sensation of the bare feet of the flour, she was so funny ^^


then started to walk on the fresh grass of the garden shouting happily for the strange effect then she started to run around enthusiastic ^^
We played hide and seek and played with the soccer ball, ran everywhere in the garden and played with the flour. There was still light but it was already 19.40 so we said hallo to granny and we started to return home.
Momichan runned everywhere, seemed not tired at all but I knew she was because since a couple of week she is refusing to take the usual nap after lunch. As soon as we got home I prepared her dinner and she started to become a little nervous, she was tired :) I showered her, put a fresh nappie and pijama, gave her milk and put her to bed. I gave her her pelouche cat to hug, covered her with a soft blanket and gave her a kiss then went to make shower, just the time to wash and get dried, entering the bedroom and getting near her bed to see the has deeply fallen asleep exactly in the same position I left her a few minutes before :)
She is so sweet :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...