Saturday, March 14, 2009

Playing After Shower


This evening I was cleaning Momichan, I had to shower her because her diaper was full and also because as our house is really hot, taking a shower would refresh her a little, she loves making shower and after she is happy and relaxed ^^
After washing I wrapped with a new towel I bought in Ikea that is soooooo soft
(I loved it so much I bought other two for us too) and she relaxed inside, she was funny, she started tu suck it and laugh ^^
Note the writings on the towel .... the word towel is written in many languages and also in japanese, I absolutely had to have it :-)


She was laughing all the time and moving while I was trying to dry her, it was not simple, she played "hide and seek" putting the towel on her face and after taking away while kicking her legs about, and doing this she showed her little feet.... I love her little feet, are so puffy, fresh and soft, everytime I like to give her kisses on them and she laughs like a crazy and when I kiss one of them she extends the other leg toward me to make me kiss the othe foot (her feet now measure 9,5 cm)


After that I dressed again with fresh clothes, a body without sleeves, pants and a Winnie Pooh shirt, she is fresh this way and she stays comfy.
She was so relaxed that she felt something like drunk, here is the foto I took ^^


(ITALIANO)
Oggi stavo cambiando Momichan, il suo pannolino era pieno e visto che casa nostra è piuttosto cala ho pensato che una doccetta l'avrebbe rinfrescata e rilassata.
Momichan non fa il bagnetto per ragioni di comodità e velocità, si fa fare la doccia nella vasca stando in piedi sorretta sotto il rubinetto della vasca, io l'avverto quando le bagno o risciacquo i capelli e le parlo dolcemente e la accarezzo tutta e lei sta buona e a volte ride.
Dopo averla lavata col suo sapone non sapone la ho coperta col suo nuovo asciugamano ikea (coi morbido che me ne sono comprata altri due per noi) e ho cercato di asciugarla ma lei si è messa a sgambettare e ridere e giocare a nascondino comprendoi e scoprendosi il visetto con l'asciugamano e succhiandone i bordi, era davvero buffa !
Sgambettando i piedini sono usciti dal asciugamano, adoro i suoi piedini, piccoli paffuti, freschi e morbidi, le do sempre tanti bacini e lei che è una furboncella, quando gliene bacio uno mi porge l'altro per avere bacini anche a lui ^^ (I suoi piedini adesso misurano 9,5 cm)
Dopo l'ho vestita con body senza maniche, pantaloncini con piedini e maglietta di Winnie Pooh cosi lei sta fresca ed è comoda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...