Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New House ...




We have decided for many reasons to change house and organize for the moving in september to go to mum's home ^^
For a while, house will be really small but maybe in the next future we will have the possibility to make it bigger including one of the two balconies but for now it will be a tiny 40 square meters home.
We will have a bathroom, a large room for kitchen and living room and a small bedroom that will be most Momichan's room :-)
It will be a new adventure, for the start we will sleep alltogather in the small bedroom but as space is not enough to put our bed, we will sleep on futon and Momi's little bed will stay near the window, it will be funny.
When we will have chance to make it larger we will sleep in the living room on the sofa and room will be mostly Momichan's, even if we will put our bed inside (she will use in the future when her little bed will become small) and a drawerchest and the cupboard for dress for eveybody.
Also the kitchen we will have to buy new, because we cannot take our old one with us but we will have fridge, oven, microwave, washing mashine and dishwasher ^^
I am so happy because our baby will have possibility to grow with a big garden in which to play, her granny will see her grow and we will help each other, also we all will be more relaxed than we are now, always with home charges and loan to pay ^^
Do not think it will be all a bed of roses, anyway we will be always in my mum's home even if divided by a door and with an independent entrance from outside, we will not be as independent as we are now, everything has a price but I think we will be all more relaxed and that is what is important for my baby.
I know little apartment will be cute and anyhow, jewels and precious things are small isn't it ?
Guess little by little this new home will be so cute even if we all will have to be very much organized and will not have any possibility to fill the house with tons of things because there isn't space enough and everytime we will but something new we will have to give away something old.
We will have parties for Sampei's, mommy, mine and Momichan's birthday all in the new home and hope for X'mas to have at least half kitchen with current water and gas.
We will make so many new decorations using polarvide blanket from Ikea and so many other gadgets for Momi ^^
One of the things will be our Xmas tree made of textile because there is not a corner where to put a real tree, another thing I want to do is a kind of clock for the seasons so that Momi will know everytime which season it is and what to expect ^^

4 comments:

J.H said...

great news! We are happy to hear that.


p.s : I just came back from Italy :-) Italian food is sooo good!

Unknown said...

wow and which places did you visit ? did you come to Milano ?
HAHA well ther eis something I miss of italian food if I go to Japan but nothing at all if I am around Europe ^________^

J.H said...

Unfortunately I didn't visit milano. Only Roma, Napoli, Ischia and then we flew to Athens. But next time I surely will, we really LOVE italian food :-)
So are you in Milano? probably I get a chance to meet you super cute girl in the future. I do have a few japanese friend here in UK, they like to invite me and my family for dinner. Normally I would say "I prefer japanese cuisine than british" :-)

Unknown said...

HAHA well italian food is really nothign special expecially if you eat it all your life HAHA
really I am using so many types of differend foods, egyptian, italian, japanese, slovenian, swedish and so many others, we mix really all and we like many *also we have Ikea nearby 900 meters so we can go shopping for food there HAHA)

Yess I live in Milano, well just 10 minutes distance ^^
ciaooooooooooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...