Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bed Lower Position !

This evening I had to put Momichan's bed into lower position because for first time she got up by herself holding at the bed. I was cleaning her bottles in the kitchen and she started to weep as sometime she does when she lost her comforter or else so I reached her and I found her this way ............



She had never done it before, I was astonished ! never got up in her bed, I have thought "if she does this next she will try is to try to get out of the bed to reach us but she will bump her head down falling out of the bed" I said to myself I would lower the mattress tomorrow but then I thought she eventually would make something stupid during the night or in the morning before we could get her so I started immediately to modify the bed to put her mattress the lower position and a fter 20 minutes work I had succeded ! WEW now her bed is safer even if not so comfy for me because to lift her up my back will ache much and I do not know how to give her bottle and kisses in this position (cannot reach her with my face to kiss her goodnight) but anyway I hope now she will stay comfy and safe.



Here is the bed after my hard work, now is safe ^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...