Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AAAAHHHHH !!!!

This late morning at 12.13 Momichan's teacher call me at home to tell Momichan has fallen down with face from the slider but I have not to worry because she has been very good, wound is nothing serius, they have quickly treated and she is so enthusiastic about the idea of eating in the kindergarden (this is the first day she also stops for lunch), so teacher says is of no use to send Momichan home before time.

When at 13.15 after lunch we go kindergarden to collect Momichan she runs happily into my arms and shows excited her face .... well look yourself ...


She tells me she had fallen down and she has hurt, luckily this morning I have bought her some candies I know she likes so much so while I hug her and kiss her I tell her about the candies and she shouts enthusiastically ^^

Sweetie baby, is so bad to see her face like that and it hurts everytime we have to wash face or make shower but it will be soon be gone ^___^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...