Sunday, October 23, 2011

mommy's bday

As my birthday falls on wednesday and Sampei has sunday free we have organized for today.
After having finished preparing Momichan (she is dressed today with all the colours of chestnuts and automn and for the occasion she is wearing a soft hot white pants, weather is cold so I am sure she will stay well (as she also has a cold ...)

First of all we have to go to our preferred patisserie/coffe shop/bread shop to make breakfast (we always go there to have a coffee and a croissant) and buy the cake we have previously ordered two weeks ago, then we go to mum's house to take her up to go to the chinese restaurant here behind the plaza to have a pizza, Momichan loves pizza and also the chiken made in that restaurant ^O^

After coffee and croissant we take a little time to give mommy time enough to get dressed (she is veeeery loooong !), we give a look at my cake, there is a Strumpf on it HAHAHA, I asked for it on purpose because when I went to reserve a cake there was one with a Strumpf on it and I thought it could be nice so I said I wanted the same design on my cake, look ! HAHAHA ^O^ Momichan also loves Strumpf so I guess it was the best solution.

We always go to chinese restaurant whenever we want to celebrate something, it is near home and we can go by feet and most of all is cheap and makes chinese dishes and pizza fabulous. Momichan loves it and always wants grilled chiken and gyoza, today also she ated a large dish of chikes and veggies all by herself ^O^

After restaurant we returned to the coffee shop to take cake home (we had left there because we had to go restaurant), we had "bubbles" but no b'day candle HAHA. We had an enormous slice of cake each one and a present, a little book my mum gave me ^^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE !
ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...