Sunday, October 2, 2011

apron

Hello everybody, Momichan will start kindergarden tuesday so yesterday we bought two apron. It has been really not simple, every place we visited either did not have, or had finished, or had some but too dear in price ! GOSH !
Finally we visited last shop near home which was closed before the start of our shopping and I finally found two aprons, they are Disney original but the cost is half the one in the other shops and the design is cute. I really was searching just a nrmal white apron but in this case the only one I found at a reasonable price was this one, Momichan tried it and said satisfied she felted cute and she wanted this, she was so cute with the apron, so sweet (I will take a foto soon), I looked at her and thought she has really grown up so much, she will go preschool now and soon she will be bigger enough to go real school ! OOOOOOHHHHHH !!!

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...