Friday, August 31, 2012

windy day

This morning we woke up earlier but day was windy ... umm ... we went down to the shore coffee place to make breakfast and decided to try to go sea but before we went take a look at the shops near the coffee place searching for a new cossie (swimmsuit) for me because the one I have has got broken :(
Inside the shop prices were discountend 50 per cent, searching a cossie in the middle of all cute ones is difficult but at last I find one blue whixh Momo says make be beautiful HAHA ok then we buy this one also the owner of the store makes us a big discount and Sampei also buy a t-shirt for himself.
Because of the strong wind on the shore we could not open our tent, sea is deliciously warm but sand is flying everywere, a sand castle is nice to make alltogather and after some splish splash in the sea is also a good idea.
For lunch time we reach the boss at the local restaurant on the beach were all the other collegues of Sampei are already sitting and chatting, Momochan want spaguetti with tomato, daddy spaguetti with shells and a pizza for me.
At 14.00 PM everybody has to go work, Momo and I cannot return to the beach because wind is still blowing hard so I profit of the situation to take Momo home and let her have a nap, I will have time to read my book and play with pc :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...