Wednesday, August 29, 2012

shore

Although we wanted to awake early we arrive at the shore around 11.30 AM, we seat at the same shore restaurant as yesterday and we take coffee and "bombolone" YUM YUM for breakfast, Momo has a juice.
After breakfast we go on the shore to play and we open our Ikea tent.
At this point I have to say something on this tent: the tent is really comfy but just half, it opens in two seconds and it keeps you clean, you do not need to dirty your towel with sand and in case of babies they can rest in the shadow, the problem is you always get crazy to close it but I'll tell you later ...
Today Sampei has not day free, just morning until 14.00 PM so in the evening we would be alone and I would have close the tent.
At lunch time we decided to go to the same place we had lunch yesterday with the sandwiches we loved so much and Momo wanted to eat again fries and kebab :)
It is funny to see Momo and her dad togather, I took some fotos, in some of them Momo seems to tell some secrets to daddy (look here the foto up) in some other she is just laughing like crazy or making some funny face :)
After meal with sandwich Sampei payed and runned away, he had to go home before to have shower, change and after run to the restaurant to start work, luckily home is just 50 meters from the shore now so he made quick.
Momo and I went to the shore again until six, she made sand castles and bathed a lot, swimmed and jumped happily until I said it started to get windy and was freezing to swm in the water and ... what about an ice cream ? YESSSSSSSSSSSS she said so I started to pack our things but when I arrived to pack the tent I got crazy ! I tried more than 30 times after wich someone came in aid because I was going totally mad and started to be funny, I tried to follow the instruction but they were absolutely not clear, fortunately there was another man with a tent similar to mine who helped a lot but the result was that my tend after all my efforts before was totally dusted !!! AAAHHHH ! Well I would have thought afterwards home.
After the ice cream we went home, Momo sat on the sofa to look cartoons, I had to organize for dinner and make laundry also I wanted to give a wash at the tent so I opened it also it was not folded properly, I washed it carefoully and washed around the balcony but after that I couln't fold it to close it again so after burning from fury I left it simply on the big table I had cleaned. We made shower, I put Momo a fresh pijama and left her see cartoon while I prepared dinner, meanwhile I made laundry, after dinner I put Momo to bed with her milk bottle and I went to see a film on tv.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...