Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tagà - wonder stroller :)


I was reading a kid magazine and all of a sudden I saw a publicity of a strange hybrid stroller/bike whose name is TAGA.

Taga is a wonderful alternative to bike trailer and child seat, you can use it as a bike to take your kid wherever you want and in case you want to enter a store you don't even need to secure it outside with a chain but with a simple movement you can transform it from bike to stroller and take it inside with your kid seated on it, make your shopping and when you get outside again get it transformed into bike again :) WOW
You can also buy a lot of accessories like the raincover stroller mode in case of rain or a windy day, the side bags to have juice, sun canopy, snacks or toys always at the ready, you can attach also a car seat adaptor if your baby is 3 or 5 months and when your kid is too big to use this hybrid you can just take the child seat away and put on the special shopping basket :)
You can choose between four different colours: red, orange, green and sky blue.
Is a netherland product and I saw it is sold everywhere in the north Europe and in the United States, here is not so well known but I found a store in my city.
It can be used until 6 years (35 kilos) I guess is a valid idea and as soon as the kid is too big you can easily change the stroller and put on the collapsable shopping basket. The stroller/bike has also a rucksac you can use to take your belongings and the child items (a change, nappies, a bottle, juices ...)
The price is a little high, around 1400 dollars but I guess it is all worth, someone of you ousite Italy got it ?
I guess is a nice dream to think at, if I could I would buy my baby Momoko everything possible, but I am not my daddy, he had possibility to offer my sister and me when we were small, many things I will never be able to give to my childe; one thing is buying a toy even if money is so short, another is thinking to spend 1400 dollars we do not have, in this moment we have other priorities but is nice to think anyway, in case we are able to realize everything we need can be cute to think at ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...