Thursday, September 9, 2010

I "Pakki" ....

As nearly everyday we are going to the chinese restaurant to buy something to eat for lunch. Weather is crazy, cold and windy and after a few moments again terribly hot ... bah, now is cold so I put Momichan a warm jacket, she also want to wear a berret and of course her Hello Kitty bag with all her toys inside :)
When I buy food from the chinese I am sure Momichan will eat, she loves the chicken (with ananas, bamboo and veggies, grille with veggies, we take everytime in a different way and we add a portion of rice or rice noodles with veggies, she always eat everything happily). Having no kitchen at home is starting to be a big problem, I am quite fed up of goig out to eat and never have possibility to have a coffee on my own, cooking in my mum's kitchen is not confortable at all.


"Pakki" is a new word Momichan is saying recently, she refers to "paperotti" that means "little duckies", she is so funny when she says, "pakki pakki, siiiiiiiiiiiii !!!"" everytime I ask her "what you want to do now, we go to see little duckies ?"
We always go around whenever we go out of home, with a bag full of hard bread that we give to duckies, today we counted 32 between females, males and little ones, Momichan was shouting, "pakki, pakki!" all enchanted :)
Here you see some of them :)

ciao ciao

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...