Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kindergarden 2nd Day


Second day at kindergarden :)
In the foto Momi is running inside. Seems she likes it, she likes the children but she has obviously to get accustomed to the new place and to somebody else who is not me who takes care of her when I am not there and I hope she will not have problems.
This morning while she will play, teacher will ask me to leave for a while so I will sit in the entrance of the building until teacher call me back. Every day then I will leave Momichan a little more alone with her new friends and teacher so that she will get accustomed little by little :)

As every day, we go to the kindergarden with the bicycle, Momichan sits rear. When we get out kindergarten I give her a bottle with fruit juice and we go home or park or wherever we need.
Here you can see Momi drinking her juice, she seems a little sleepy and maybe she still is, I wake her up at 8.00 AM now while for all summer she has slept until 10.00 AM and also she has so many novelties alltogather, new friends, teacher, snack at 9.30 AM, lunch at 11.00 instead of 13.00 PM, I hope she will get accustomed soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...