Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chinese Meal :)

As you know, we do not have a kitchen at home and as it is unconfortable to cook in my mum's kitchen we offently go out to buy some chinese food or a pizza. The restaurant is ok either to eat inside or to buy food to take away, is really tasty and most of all veeeery cheap :)
I always order a noodles or rice dish and a portion of meat with veggies and with something like 5.00 euro Momichan and I can eat. In the evening Momichan is eating rice, veggies and fish prepared with a special ricecooker or if I want a pasta I share with her, sometimes mum is cooking for everybody but most of all we eat alone.
Today instead of buying food and going home we stopped at the restaurant, sometimes we do expecially if it is a bad day and I am worried for something like today.
I ordered chicken with ananas, veggies of the day, rice noodles with veggies and fried chinese bread (I love it !, you can see it in the second foto below near Momichan).
Momichan had nearly entire chicken, she eated all, I had the veggies dish and nearly half dish of noodles.

Like everytime after lunch or dinner Momichan had her milk bottle too while I was calmly drinking my coffee.
I am really sourprised about Momichan good behaviour inside restaurants, guess here she feels like home, she eats well and waiters and waitresses love her much, Momichan is calm, she plays, walks around but she's never nasty, she never bother anybody, she is incredible :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...