Saturday, December 1, 2012

here we are in the new house :)

Here we are, the moving is finishedand we definitely live in the new house. Still there is much to personalize like hanging curtains, putting some plants for green inside, decorating in general, buying the new little table to eat inside the kitchen as before, buy the new cabinet to put over the sink with dishes rack inside, putting rugs in Momochan's bedroom and in the middle between tv set and sofa ...
We are still feeling strange here, I do not consider this house as my house, not yet, sensation is really strange, we love this house but still is not yet "our house" still lacks of something I do not know what it is.
Momochan loves her new bedroom, we are feeling strange in our one because we have not had the possibility to take our enormous wardrobe with us, it was too old and too big so we have some plastic boxes with our belongings inside.
I like to stay in the livingroom and look outside, from there I can see the street under us, I can hear ducks, see the houses in front, people passing by, is so funny, before in the old house, I could only look outside in the distance or down in the garden, here I can see an entire small world.
I have taken my flowers and plants and hanged outside on the balcony, next spring Momochan and I will go to buy new coloured flowers to put outside (orange, yellow, blue, pink peonies, a lemon tree ...)  my special old watch hangs on the wall over the entrance door and sings every hour with a different X'mas music (now ducks are singing) I can seat on the sofa with a cup of tea and rest, now we have repaired the roller shutter and livingroom now is lighted by natural light :) here are some of the fotos we have taken at home theese days :)
entrance and corridor to thebedrooms
table corner inthe livingroom
my Ikea Besta furniture for books and tv
corridor
Momochan bedroom
Momochan bedroom
our new kitchen
our kitchen still withno table
our bedroom still with no wardrobe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...