Tuesday, December 18, 2012

roadhouse grill :)

Today I had a special program for Momochan, we had planned to go restaurant as a special prize for X'mas holidays, also because in this restaurant on tuesday kids eat free so I just needed to pay for me :)
Momochan loves to go restaurant and it was so long time we were not going out for lunch. The Roadhouse is a grill meat restaurant near home and it is the only restaurant in town where there are special reduced prices for children and also from today for a short period adding a coca cola to the menu as present I would have had a key holder shaped red coca cola bottle which is really a 4gb pc key :) a cute X'Mas present for me.Momochan loves chicken so I ordered for her a portion of chiken teners with fried potatoes and for me I took more or less the same thing (see fotos) and I added a potato with sauce.
Momochan eated everything and asked for other chiken stick from my dish HAHAHA she is so sweet when she is amusing :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...