Friday, December 14, 2012

Greta's birthday :)

Today Momochan has been invited at a birthday party from a kindergarden friend, for the occasion while she was school I went to the nearest Ikea store to buy a present for the friend, a nice book about the story of a small hedgehog and his new friends.
When at 16.00 I went to take Momochan, the friend's mom was waiting for us to take us to the party because it was inside our town but quite far and with snow and by feet we would not have possibility to go. Once arrived while mommy was preparing inside for the party, Momochan and I played outside and builted a snowman :) Soon it was dark, cold and humid so we got inside while the other kids were arriving at the party.
blowing the bday candle
A girl payd for the occasion had games, makeup kids, music and dance and soap bubbles :) Momochan amused a lot, she also received a flying helium balloon to take home and once again we were lucky to find exactly someone who lives in the same building as us who took us home at 19.30. It was still snowing and once home I showered Momochan, changed her and put something hot and dry, then she said she was tired and wanted just milk, I was still full of sandwiches, cake and sweets so neither I prepared dinner for me. Momochan said she wanted to sleep in our bed instead of her room and I prepared another milk bottle for her (tomorrow we need to go supermaket with daddy for shopping, we need milk and other items).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...