Monday, December 24, 2012

X'Mas night .... Santa Claus is coming !

Daddy and I are preparing dinner, I have plannes to make something special so we have bought a small turkey wee want to fill with chestnuts, apples, onions and potatoes, bake in the oven and accompany with other veggies, we also have ham and salami. Momochan is watching Christmas Peppa Pig, this toon we have never seen and pity is I have not the time to record it to put on my pc to see thousand times.
On the table we have an Ikea Christmas sheep and a Santa Claus deer we have assembled before.
Dinner flows and is nearly midnight, we have the panettone cake I have decorated with chinese mandarines and chokolate, we cheer with champagne and I prepare milk bottle for Momochan while she is running to wash her dummy, quick Momochan, quick, Santa Claus is coming and you have to sleep or he will go away and comes later !!! Momochan runs to wear her pijama worried Santa Claus is not coming soon because she is still awake, she takes her milk bottle, kiss goodnight while I go to put order in the kitchen and wash dishes and ... silently put the presents under the Tree tinkling some bells and making some "HO HO HO" pretending to be Santa Claus arriving ........... ^_______________^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...