Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas :))

Santa Claus and gnomes :)
This morning Momochan awakes and the first thing she tells me is " mommy I want to go livingroom to look under the Tree if Santa Claus hass come and took presents, I am worried !" HAHAHA
Just a few seconds after we hear Momochan shout happily "mommy ! the Tree is full of presents Santa Claus has passed by !!!"
Daddy and I go to the livingroom, nearly all the presents are for Momochan this year and some others have to come this evening when wee will go to the oncle and aunt to big town for dinner, granny will be there also.
YUM YUM, I like scrambled eggs !
A giant red and white striped bag contains an Ikea big seal and son, from aunt Sarah (my sister) two small boxes: one Hello Kitty cookie shaped box and a Hello Kitty watch, a paint box with pastels, paints, felt pens ..., two dvd: Cinderella and Peppa Pig X'Mas adventures :)
Other small packets contain a Hello Kitty red bag for me, a jacket for daddy, a Coca Cola pc key for me and a blackberry marmelade for daddy.
In the kitchen brackfast is waiting, daddy starts to cook scrambled eggs while Momochan eats milk and corn flakes, she has fruit juice and yogurt also, we have bisquits, panettone and tea :)
Weather outside is terrible, a cold rain is keeping everything humid, we do not want to get out, wee will stay home until evening to relax, play and look cartoon and Christmas films on tv :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...