Tuesday, May 22, 2012

travel to Japan :)




So here we are in Malpensa all three of us leaving for Japan for the second time but this time accompanied by Momoko who the first time was only a little "bean" in my belly :)

We have found a convenient flight in the website HIS Europe which is specialized for flights, hotel and accommodations in Japan.

Our flight is with Scandinavian Airlines via Copenhagen and with Swiss Air via Zurigo to come back.

Leaving from Malpensa ad arriving Kastrup Terminal 3, the first plane we will take will be a SAS McDonnel Douglas 81, to which will follow a giant airbus for the flight Copenhagen Kastrup/Tokyo Narita, an Airbus A 340-300 always Scandinavian Airlines.

Once in Kastrup we will have 2 hours and 20 minutes to go to Starbucks and eat something and I hope Momichan will find something "oishii" to eat. I have no idea about how will be our flight but I hope Momoko will be ok. I would like to have the chance to show Momichan Tokyo Disneyland and museum Ghibli so I have put inside tha cabin bag a couple of changes for me and she, her pelouche cat, dummy, nappies and bottle for milk.

When we ill come back the 6th june we will use from Narita to Zurigo another giant airbus Swissair A340-300 (foto) and from Zurigo to Milano a smaller one RJ100 Avrolines (foto).
I hope not to arrive home too tired because I know that when "the kids" will go bed, I will have to put everything in order and clean around, after two weeks house will be dirty and dusty and the mornign after I want to wake up in a clean nice smelling house.

No idea about what granny will cook or if we will eat outside, no idea even about what Momochan will like or dislike or if she will feel confortable and if she will like her cousins and all the kids she will find there.

When we will come back I will post everything we have done and saw, I will take my pc to put inside all the fotos we will make and to show in Japan to the family all the foto we have about Momochan since she has born.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...