Saturday, May 12, 2012

special present for mum ...

As you know sunday 13 may will be "mum's day" so in kindergarden every kid has made a sourprise for mum, same as they had done for daddy for 19 march, daddy's day.

The sourprise is a pin, made by a round pice of nice smelling wood and little pearls and decoration, the pin is packed togather with a special card with a flower inside decorated with a small poem every kid has learned by heart.

This one is the jewel Momichan has made for me (every kid has made one different and choosed different colours and material to decorate).

Tomorrow we will go restaurant togather with my mum (we have bought a small present for her) and I will wear my precious new pin :)

This is the best present I have received ever :))))



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...