Sunday, May 13, 2012

mom's day :)

Today is a special day, daddy has a half day free so as it is Mum's Day we have reserved for lunch in a restaurant.
I am wearing the special pin Momichan has made for me in kindergarden :)
To give my mum time to dress, Sampei Momichan and I have gone to our preferred coffee shop to have breackfast, the fridge display today was full of Mum's Day special cakes all heart shaped and covered with cream and strawberries :) (see foto on the right).

After a while we went away to take mommy , she mum was really elegant today, with a black ensemble with the jacket with jewel botton gleaming at the sun and soft pants, she has thinned so much recently and she is discovering again the joy of wearing cute dresses after so long time :)
I had choosed a restaurant near home but thinking at it now I guess I haven't made a good choice even if the food was potentially good and absolutely good quality.
The restaurant inside was cute, waiter was gentle, he also took a special rise to put on the chair for Momichan so that she was at our same eight, chimney gave a romantic atmosphere even if the red curtains and high windows gave the impression to me to be in some cave but anyway, food quality of the restaurant is high, it's a pity that the chef did not cook so good .... we were the only clients, place is tiny, just 22 places and no other client was there, chef and a waiter present as staff so, what the hell had the chef to do if not cook for us ???? he said sauce and meat had been made by the waiter that was also serving us ...... !

When I reserved I had to tell everything we wanted to eat (they have no menu) I said salad for me, grilled veggies for my 3 year old daughter, daddy and my mum, grilled black angus meat (it doesn't seem really enormous but it is really heavy, female of this cattle can reach 750 kilos, male 1100 kg, they have no horns and short black or red hair) (アバディーン・アンガス) and ham for everybody.

Well .... ham was really good, no problem, meat was too cooked, it was presented cute and nice but the taste was bitter because of the way they cooked, in my opinion with a too high flame and too quick so that it developed a thick bitter black crust, no good at all for a 3 year old baby, veggies were ok but covered by a thick garlic sauce .... to strong, too garlic, Momichan coudn't have her veggies and just tasted meat, she filled with ham :)

No dessert, just a coffee for everybody, (one each), I asked for milk they answered they had finished it all yesterday to make a cake ... they had not offered neither said we could have .... during the lunch two clients came in and were sent away, they had not reserved ........... !!! GOSH

When we received the bill we discovered it was pretty high, 210,00 euro ! and my bike flow away !!! *

(* Sampei said if we would spend not much at restaurant I would have had chance to buy my new bicicle to run with Momichan but as we spent double than we thought I cannot have my bike ... :(
I guess next time I will make Sampei choose the place :) anyway we have had good time, we took granny home, we went home too, I put Momichan to bed for her usual nap with her milk bottle and Sampei went away to work :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...