Friday, May 4, 2012

cup noodles :)

Recently Momichan has gone crazy for the cup noodles. She has discovered this dish we buy some times from the asian markets and I eat when I am too tired to cook anything else so I just open the noodles box, mix the ingredients and put inside microvawe.

It is not the first time she asks me for dinner to cook some cup noodles, she laughs for the curled noodles and loves to drink the broth and discover all the foods inside, for Momichan I add some fresh veggies and ham or a hard boiled sliced egg :)

I have found today an interesting museum to which I have to take her, is the Cup Noodles Museum in Yokohama, the japanese granny has told Sampei yesterday she has found an offer for a cute hotel in Yokohama and she want to take us, then this evening I made researches and discovered there are a lot of things to do in Yokohama, there is a fabulous acquarium, a zoo, a chinatown, a ramen museum, the Cup Noodles Museum and many other parks and Piers :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...