Friday, March 16, 2012

the Dukan diet is a stupid thing :)

Since a week already until I guess 3 months I am on diet :)
Since Momichan has come to light I have fattenedd 10 kilos and now I have decided to loose some kilos and become the girl I was once but the battle is hard :)

As my mom is doing Dukan Diet and in a month has lost 7 kilos (she is a person no diet works with her normally) I was determined to try thinking it could work. I eat just the foods recommended and I do not eat nothing at all different from what is listed, nonetheless in a week time insted of loosing I took one kilo and a half !!!, I move a lot and often take Momichan in my arms for long periods going somewhere (she is now 15 kilos), drink a lot of water, use no salt but I have no results. (in the foto is my salad yesterday with carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes and salad, after salad I had a portion of non fat cheese .... )

I am a sweet teeth so is really hard for me going coffee shop and taking a coffee without even a tiny croissant, I have always to take with me a small bottle of skimmed milk to pour inside my coffee and never to eat anything outside the recommended list (proteines (meat, fish that I do not eat, eggs, ham with less than 5% fat and one day yes and one day no I can add veggies), Momichan is helping sometimes, if she looks at me and sees I am just taking a look around at bread or sweets she tell me "mommy you're on a diet you cannot eat" HAHAHA and she gives me a kiss :) how sweet !

BAH ! I know that diet are rigid and hard but I thougth that this one could work a little ... BAH I am really demoralized :( though I am going on :( but if at the end of the month I will have no results I will give up, I am not really fat, 163 for 65 kg I am a little round, normally I do not eat much nor I have many sugars or sweets, I normally eat much meat, egg, veggies (salads) and fruit, sometimes for breakfast I have a small croissant and once in a week I eat a kamut bread sandwich with just ham inside), sometimes I cook a cake and have a slice or two but my normal meals are well balanced and my blood exams tells the same :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...