Sunday, August 11, 2013

eating outside ;)

Since a couple of years I was trying to organize my balcony with flowers and plants, a beach umbrella, a couple of beach chair for the afternoon to read or play or take sun and a table to eat ;)
Today after finishing Ikea activities, we went down at the first level of the store to search for the TARNO table, we were lucky and we found the table so we bought ;)
Once home I cleaned the balcony outside and after I put the new table and chairs, Momochan experimented immediately carring out paper and felt pens while I was inside in the kitchen preparing the meal and giving a look outside at her.
When pasta with ragout was ready, I prepared the table outside while Momochan went in her room to put away her felt pens and paper.
Guess she loved the new table, the new experience of eating outside even if with a tiny table, a candle for light and our fresh herbs smelling around which she loves to give water and care ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...