Tuesday, August 13, 2013

a day in Zoom Torino (follows)


Inside the space of the pool we cannot take anything so we discover we have a big problem: there are no cabinets to put our belongings beacuse there are too many people in the pool and cabinets have finished !!! GOSH
We walk a little around, Momochan wants to go to the pool, we have already weared our beach wear and is very hot but I absolutely cannot leave my bag and belongings but wee are finally lucky, a family is going away, they are in the changing room and we ask them if they can give us the key of the cabinet, it is ok for them so we go togather to the lady of the changing roomto tell we take the key, Momochan is soooo happy !
In a few seconds we are inside the water and is so nice, at the opposite side of the pool there is a big glass through wich we can see the penguins swim YEEEEEEEEE all the kids are laughing and jumping, Momochan amuses so much.
As we cannot take anything in the pool space is impossibile to take the camera so we have no fotos. At 17.30 more or less I start to freeze, it is still hot but not so much, my skin seems the one of the chiken so I tell Momo we have to get out and I propose her to have a ice cream, I need a big coffee ;)


As soon as we return to the cabinets and changing place I discover we have a big problem: when we came at the pool we took away our dresses and I put our underpnats and Momo t-shirt inside a sack, I had thought I had taken some fresh changing but instead I left in the car so now Momochan does not have any underpants nor t-shirt and me, I dont have undergarment either so we have to dry a little the swimsuit and wear again, I have my short pants and Momo either, I give her my little dress and make a knot to make it shorter, when wee will reach the car I will give her a fresh t-shirt from the suitcase :)
Now that we have solved the situation Momochan is happy, we go to the coffee corner and I buy a coffee and an ice cream for her, we also meet new possibile friends and togather with the other kids Momochan runs on the meadow after the peacocks ;)
Park is closing so we get out and we direct to the car, I open the trunk and get Momichan a fresh t-shirt so I can have my dress again, we have to go McDonalds and Momo is happy because she loves the nuggets and the fries.
We are tired and as the McDonalds is near the hotel in 30 minutes we are already back in the room, we make a shower and put the pijamas, I light the tv on and let Momochan watch cartoons but in a few seconds she call me urgently: maybe she hass eaten too much or she is tootired or maybe is the air conditioned in the hotel, I do not know but Momochan throws the dinner up ..... poor baby !
I wash her face and give her her her plush cat, put again inside the bed and in a few moments she fall asleep, tomorrow we have to go to the Egyptian Museum and we we'll have breakfast in the hotel before ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...