Sunday, June 5, 2011

seaside :)

When I am at home I am lazy and I quite never wake up early but if I am in hotel on vacation, I get up on time so as to make breakfast and have all morning free so here we are Momichan and I in Milano Marittima city, at 8.30 AM Our hotel is on the sea, we have just to get out the front door and we are on the shore but first we have to go breakfast and eat something to have energies for the morning. The hotel doesn't offer much but we can have milk tea or coffee, eggs, cookies, cornflakes and toast with marmelade. Momochan has milk with a little coffee inside (a spoon) and tastes some toast, I take a cappuccino and toast with marmelade togather with a hard boiled egg. We are now ready to go on the shore and see how it is, Momochan cannot wait, she wants to swim and make sand castles :) On the beach there is also a coffee corner so that eventually I can have my late morning coffee, or I can buy sandwich or candies or ice cream for Momochan. Today it is sunny but is not so warm anyway I put immediately some sun protection cream on Momochan and we are ready to give a look around. While Momochan plays with the sand I give a look at the water and I discover inside the sea there are some jelly fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH !!! I will have to be carefoul with Momochan. Water here is low and transparent, ideal for kids, sandy and with no stones or sea weeds but there are quite a lot jelly fish. Anyway I want to sho the jelly fish to Momochan so I take her green basket and catch the jelly ! WOWOWO ! Momochan is happy to see it, I explain to her if she touches it on the top is no danger but if she should touch it under where the long "hair" are, she can get hurt, the jellyfish burns a lot :) Momochan amuses so much in playing wit the sand but doesn't show much interest for water as it is quite cold, in june in Italy water is not very warm.
For midday we have lunch paid in hotel so we take our belongings and come back to eat. Momochan loves to eat in a restaurant :)
As the day is not shiny, the sun goes away pretty soon and clouds come, we have thought we can have a ride with the bicycle around the town so after lunch I provide Momochan with a foulard and I dress her with a comfortable dress, I take some water and juice and we go take the free bicycle of the hotel (all provided with a child seat).
The place is not bad, it is full of "pini marittimi" the classic tree of Liguria, which make a nice smell in the air. The small town is very cute, there is a big park with a wood inside and spaces for run, train and go with the bicycle, the small harbour with the tipical building and a small open market selling everything.While we are around weather changes and dark clouds start to appear so I decide is better for us to come back hotel and eventually watch Peppa Pig on tv and Momochan can rest a little.
Luckily I have brought some coloured pencils, albums, some books (and my pc) so she can play. Around 20.00 PM we get down at the restaurant for dinner, for Momochan I have ordered "cotoletta" and potatoes and she eats it all happily. Once back in the room she is tired enough, I prepare her for the night, put on her pijama and let her sleep in the big bed (although we have a child bed provided from the hotel), we have also taken from home her gray cat, milk bottle, dummy and a soft blanket.
As a first day it has been full of many activities and Momochan jumps and laughs on the big bed but soon fall asleep while I write about the past day on the blog :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...