Saturday, June 4, 2011

Raining day ....

(house seen from the sky)




Hallo everybody ^^

In this moment is raining hard here in Milan, I have awakened up early to go and clean the car inside to be ready to leave, I have finished loading bags, strolley and items inside including water bottles and juices for Momichan.
I have bought a pair of albums with a special pen for Momichan to colour while we travel, (something like this) special pen does not leave colour anywhere apart the special pages of the album so that is impossible for Momichan to dirt the car ^^
Rain is coming and going, one moment is raining hard and five minutes later is stopping, I am totally wet HAHA. Momichan is still sleeping in her bed while daddy is looking a kitchen programme on tv.

In a few moments I will wake her up and we will have shower and we will dress up ready to go but before we will eat alltogather with Sampey and granny, after lunch I will prepare a hot milk bottle for Momichan, we will say hello to everybody and we will leave, I hope Momichan will sleep a little during the travel anyway I have prepared albums to be coloured, some toys and little books so that she has something to do, we will stop I guess after 100 km to have a breack, a coffee and a juice and walk a little around.

I guess Momichan does not imagine how great will be our little holiday and when we will come back next saturday daddy and granny will be there and we will party, show fotos and tell everything, maybe Momichan will still be excited about her first vacation and will try to tell ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...