Thursday, June 9, 2011

seaside life

Today it was nice on the beach, sunny and warm so that at 18.30 we are still there playing and laughing.
Today Momochan plays on the sliders on the beach and she amuses so much, it is nicer to stay on the beach than in a city park :))
I look at her playing while having my usual afternoon cup of coffee and after she asks me for an ice cream :))
This evening we will do something different, I need to do laundry and inside the hotel I cannot wash nicely our dresses, as weather is horribly humid most of the time we have many things humid and dirty as everytime we go with the bicycle we get rain so we need to wash nearly everything we have.
I have found a nice coin laundry and I know Momochan will help and she will amuse doing it so after dinner we will collect in a big bag all our dresses, take the car and go ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...