Wednesday, June 8, 2011

beach :)))))

This morning weather seems better so around 11.00 after having eaten breakfast as every morning here we are on the beach with all our toys and swimm items.
As it seems to be warmer today Momochan tries to get into the water. It is a little windy so water is not clear and wawes are pretty high but kids amuse to jump in the water and so does Momochan; some other makes the kites fly, there a re many so cute and Momo looks at them estatic.
On the beach there are also kids corners with castles to climb inside, sliders, merry go round and jumping pads so I take Momochan there so that she can play a little with other kids and always she makes funny faces :)
Meanwhile sun arrives and goes away many times, clouds come and go away, wind come and goes away, it is really a strange week but we try to amuse at our best even if the period is not nice.
Always giving an eye on Momochan I profit of the situation to collect other shells, I want to take home some to make some decorations and invent with her games.
This is my first holiday with Momochan without her dad, he is working hard in Sardinia int his moment and he is not at home so we have the opportunity to be here seaside and, even time time is not at the best, it is always an adventure for Momo and the opportunity to discover something new :)
Really I must say the hotel is not as I thought, I had made the reservation on line and choosed it because it costed fewbut as I arrived here with my little daughter I discovered that what has been promised was totally different from reality.
Sometimes a little sadness comes because of the services offered but then I give a look at my baby and have a smile, I want Momochan to remember the best from this little vacation with mommy, the sand, the sea, the games on the beach, the baby dance in the morning, the laughs, not the ugly food at the restaurant and the scarce services in the hotel.
Around 15.00 PM water srts to come up (see the foto the chaise longue of the firt tile ?) so we decide to go away, Momo can have her nap and I can relax a little reading a book before dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...