Saturday, June 11, 2011

leaving for home :)

Today we come back home so as it seems to be quite sunny (at lest for the morning), we go on the beach. Yesterday evening while she was already sleeping I prepared the suitcases and put away all our things so that for today we have out just what we need for beach and the travel. After the usual breakfast we go on the beach but Momochan is a little said and even if she knows she will soon see her granny she has a cloudy said face.
To make her smile I see a man on the beach behind us selling funny toys so I decide to buy one for her she can put on the balcony or attached to her little bed at home. It is a giant ladybug shaped girandola which moves with the wind and turns left and right and has a funny face :) Momi likes it very much. We play a little while, we take a walk on the shore to catch shells which the sea has taken yesterday night and we give a looong sight at the sea. Momochan builts sandcastles and we decorate them with the shells :) We have to go, we have to shower, dress, take our things and put in the car and go to the resurant to eat before leaving for Milano.
We have shower then I dress Momochan comfortable with shirt and pants, then I take luggage and togather we go down, I need two travels to take our things into the car and Momichan is in the hall togather with the concierge for a few minutes. She is happy to see me as I come back and we go eating in the restaurant.
Really I am happy to come back home because this vacation has not been the best one I have had and really I wanted to offer more to my baby but anyway she doesn't seem to notice and she has has a new positive experience and has learnt she from now on, loves the beach, the sand, the sea, the shells :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...