Saturday, July 14, 2012

journey back home

This morning as soon as we awake we have a bad sourprise .... Momochan is entirely covered by small red dots ..... !
We have to leave for home today and come back Milan, we have to go to the restaurant where Sampei is working to pick up the ticket for Sardegna, and as the restaurant will be closed on sunday I have to go before coming home, so we wash, dress, I give Momichan breakfast and start to take our bagages inside the car while granny is preparing her things.
Outside is raining thick, luckily I had prepared our things yesterday evening so I have just to put everything inside the trunk. As soon as we are ready we close the apartment door and go down to the concierge to give back the key and, out in the rain we go :)
Momichan is tired so she sits in her child seat drawing and looking outside, I am driving slowly and granny is looking outside.
For lunch time we stop at the same McDonald of the outward journey but this time granny and Momochan wait me inside the car, I get down and buy some sandwiches and for Momochan a happy meal, inside the place is full of kids !!!
On monday I will have to take the kid to her pediatrician to be sure what she has and until that time I will keep her away from every kid around.


Do you know around Livigno there are castles ? click here if you want to know more :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...