Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lunch


Today was really hot indeed so as I was full with many things to do we stayed at home.
Momichan was nervous again and did not eat her lunch in her bottle, I waited and tried afterwards but the same she did not want so I had the idea to try other way
Opened the bottle and tried with the spoon but it was too liquid so I had to throw away, opened the vase of her food and gave her veal with the spoon and .... she eated !!!! WOW
Her face was completely joy, she smiled happily and opended her mouth everytime to have another spoon, this is really new for us, astonishing, she wa so clever, she eated all, then I tried with the vase of carrots and also she eated a lot then she had her bottle with camomilla, good child ^___^
I will try tomorrow making tiny pasta and putting veal and carrots inside and give with the spoon, we will see if she eats.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...