Friday, May 15, 2009

Crawling ^^

Momichan is nearly 6 months now and she's starting to move on her legs and arm but she is still not good enough too coordinate both togather so she gets angry everytime she tries.
Funny is that she can move legs and arms separated but not yet togather and if she does she goes with her legs on her knees and the rest of her body down ^_______^



(ITALIANO)
Momi ha quasi 6 mesi adesso e inizia a fare tentativi per gattonare solo che ancor non riesce a coordinare braccia e gambe cosi se muove le gambe il rsto del corpo è a pelle di leone e se prova le braccia sole non riesce a muovere le gambe e si arrabbia moltissimo ^^ è tanto buffina la mia piccola ^___________^

4 comments:

J.H said...

I know this is terrible to say : your momichan is so cute, even when she is angry.
I know probably she won't agree with me :P

Unknown said...

hello ^^
HEHE yes I guess so, some time ago she was crying but she was not convinced so she started to make other sounds.... she was so funny we started to laugh like crazy and we recorded her, luckyly because after some days she changed sounds and she didn't do any more ^^

J.H said...

Btw, this is a bit off topic, but your other blog seems to have loads of nice japanese food recipe. Unfortunately, I don't understand italian...

Have a great weekend! Hope it's sunny down in Italy, it's terribly gloomy until next week in Britain.

Unknown said...

just give me the link of what you need to be translated and I will send to yiu by email (give me email then ^___^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...