Friday, May 3, 2013

strawberriesss ....

Since a couple of weeks, we have planted on our small balcony a plant of strawberries.
Every morning Momochan comes into the kitchen to take her drinkable yogurt before getting washed and dressed and always gives a look at her strawberry plant.
This morning I went out to clean the flowers and the balcony, we knew there was a strawberry so big but still green, and I knew there was another quite big so I moved the leaves to search for it and found it hanging down out of the balcony but my sourprise was bigger when I took it in my hand ! the strawberry is enormous and red !!! never we have had the chance to have a fruit, normally the plants we can buy just make floweers or small berrires that dry and doesn't get big enough nor red in colour.
Guess Momochan will be so happy when she will see this afternoon, she will eat like in an episode of Peppa Pig when Peppa and George weent to the grandpa to plant some strawberries seeds and pretended to eat the fruit but they had to wait, so here is my monter berry and soon we will have some other, there is already one greenish but growing fast ;)
Here is Momochan at home after 16.30 with her giant strawberry, it was so sweet and YUMMY ;)

MOMMY, CAN I EAT THIS STRAWBERRY ?MOMOCHAN AND HER GIANT STRAWBERRY ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...