Sunday, May 12, 2013

ramen dinner

We arrived home and I started to organize shopping and put away then I asked Sampei to prepare ramen.
Momochan was still wearing her special make up since afternoon, she never wants to wash away but she knows I will have to clean her before going bed ;)
Anyway in short time daddy prepared food and called us to sit at the table.
Momochan is always terribly slow when she eat but she managed to finish nearly half of her big bowl.
As soon as she has finished I put order on the table and set out some clean dishes for the special heart shaped cake ;)
YUM YUM cake was really nice, we have bought a small one since we are just two people and normally Momochan just tastes a small bite of sweet though wee left a big piece also because tomorrow we will have a special trip to the lago Maggiore with granny and I want to give her a slice of the cake for breakfast ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...