Sunday, May 12, 2013

shopping in Chinatown

Once arrived in Chinatown it was really late and we hadd to run to make shopping.
We found a couple of stores still opened and we got inside.
I needed edamame but I alway buy the ones without shell because in the same packet there are more, Sampei wanted some kimchi, we also took apacket of frozen vegetables gyoza, a packet of maccha tea cookies and I also found some bottles of black tea and milk, almost same as I was drinking in Japan every day in 2008.
We also wanted some noodles because we have decided, I have decided since today is Mum's Day, I want to eat ramen so instead of buying single packets of noodles and pay 1.50 euro each, we found a big box containing 30 packets costing only 9,50 euro ;)
Now we have half of a wall cabinet full of meat noodles packets, we eat often so it has been a good idea.
Momochan also made shopping: she found some fruit jellies, tastin peach, same as the ones we bought in Japan and we were crazy about, I also bought some mandarine taste each of which contains a slice of the fruit ;)
After shopping we went straight home to cook dinner, our special mum's day cake is waiting for us ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...