Saturday, January 19, 2013

first night in the new bed :)

Yesterday I assembled the new bed for Momochan but I didn't have the time to wash the new sheets and blankets (I always wash new dress, sheets and things like that before using expecially if they belong to Momo).
Momochan wantend to sleep in her new bed but I had to tell her she had to wait another day so that I could wash the new sheets and buy her the new pillow and other items.
She weeped but I guess it was just because she was really tired not really because of the bed, she had not taken her usual nap in the afternoon, I gave her milk and put to bed.This evening instead I had the new bed complete, we had new pillow, mattress protector and comforter. I put Momochan in her new bed, gave her her milk bottle, kissed her, gave her her pelouche and went away to cook my dinner.
After neither a quarter of an hour she came in the livingroom saying she was frightened and did not want to stay in her bed. I had to take her back, give her another tons of kisses and ............ put her in her usual baby bed !
I guess she has to get accustomed to the new one so I said her as she can sleep in her old one, she can take naps in the new big bed, and in the night stay her old one unless she will get accustomed to sleep in the big new bed, anyway there is no problem, she can coose everytime where to sleep, all the beds are equipped with sheets, pillows, and blankets and anycase she can also come and sleep with us in our big bed HAHAHA :O

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...