Wednesday, January 9, 2013

kindergarden: outside trip

This morning Momochan and the entire school hag a short trip outside to visit Carlo Colla marionette museum, Momo was excited about that and always asked me during the X'mas holidays since the moment we knew she had to go. This morning instead of 9.00 AM we had to go kindergarden at 8.45 AM  because she and her schoolmates had to take a special bus, she was so happy and when we entered the downstairs bar to have a coffee for me and met one of the mum of the kindergarden kids who said we should loose the bus because it was late (it was not but she is always talking nonsense), Momochan runned outside and said me also to run because she didn't want to loos the trip HAHAHA Here she is getting out of kindergarden and jumping on the bus, I guess she will tell me afterwards when I will go and take her home at 16.00 PM

il gatto con gli stivali
Ali Babà and the 40 thieves
The Carlo Colla company is one of the most famous companys of the entire world, working since 300 years. On occasion of international shows the Colla Marionette shows are seen from adults and kids in every part of the world.
I guess the kids have gone to see the laboratory where marionettes are created and to see the exposition.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...