Saturday, April 7, 2012

my first suitcase :)

As we will have to travel this summer, little Momichan needs a suitcase, something we can use inside the airplane, a cabin bag :)
I will put every item Momichan may need inside her new suitcase and what will not enter I will put inside my bigger suitcase but I guess except Winnie Pooh computer or some little books she will have what she needs inside her first cabin bag :)

Here we are at the Samsonite outlet this morning, we were going to the supermarket to buy something for lunch when passing by the outlet I saw in the window displays suitcases pink and violet !!!

GOSH exactly what I was seaarching for Momichan, something seriuous but with a baby "happy" colour not blue, nor silver, nor black too sad and inappropriate for a little kid.

I sad Sampei to stop so we could get in. Momichan started to jump happily ... suitcase ... suitcase .... :) she has never had one and this is entirely hers :)
She felt in love with the pink one, but the pink one has only two wheels and is not really benri ... (comfortable) though the colour is fantastic, daddy found that the lilac one had four wheels better for little Momoko to take around and colour is cute enough, inside both cabin bags are the same and cost is just slightly different so I decided for the lilac one, I asked Momichan and explained her and showed her the difference between two and four wheels and how the four one will be easier for her to take around, she agreed with me the lilac one would be better, I left a little money to keep it and be sure to find it later. I have already my old Samsonite suitcase and works wonderful, if not I would have bought for me the pink bigger trolley HAHAHA so cute :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...