Sunday, April 29, 2012

evening pizza party :)

This evening from 20.00 PM to 23.00 PM Arcobaleno delle Favole organizes a pizza party.

Normally I would not have taken Momichan but theese days she is home on holiday so I guess we can have a special evening :)

Momichan has her usual nap but after we have to go out around 17.30 to meet granny before she gets inside the church, problem is today Momichhan doesn't want to sleep so we are late, when we arrive at our preferred coffee shop granny is already gone so we have to wait until 19.00 PM when she will get out.

As the party is a couple of kilometers from our house and even if Momichan is 3 years old now, we take the stroller, I need a complete change of dress, some juice and other items, also as she will be very tired is best for me to use the stroller instead of taking Momichan in my arms all the time on the way home, she is quite heavy now :)
I profit of the situation to take a coffee, Momichan wants some sparkling water but she doesn't want to get up from the stroller :)
After the coffee I ask Momichan if she wants to go on the little train, we can use three tickets and she is happy about the idea, the owner of the carousel gives her a flower shaped balloon.

Around seven we come back to the coffee shop (we just have to cross the street), granny is arrived, time for a second coffee (I am a little tired too today and continuously yawn so coffee is perfect).
At 19.30 PM granny has to go home prepare dinner and we have to go party so I slowly start to push the stroller. When we arrive ther is not so many people, we have the playin lot all for us, there are just 5 other kids and their parents, adults are more than kids this time HAHAHA, tables are ready and I profit to drink some water because I am all sweaten after having pushed the strolley till here, Momichan runs quickly away on the games :) she can do whay she want because as kids are only five there is no queue on the attractions and she can use the little cars and tricycle everytime she wants.

It is nice also for me because I do not have to get crazy searching for Momichan every second, I can clearly see her because there is a lot of space without dozen of kids running and screaming everywhere :)

The adults are all sitting at the tables eating appetiziers and drinking, I call Momichan because she has promised that if I took her there she would have eaten dinner there, coming home around midnight even if today is a exaordinary occasion, I will not cook dinner another time, she has to eat there and anyway she said she loves pizza (even if is not as good as the one we cook at home).

mmm .... she is not really jouzu for dinner time, she hardly eats a small piece of pizza but anyway she can eat more the next lunch tomorrow, she jumps quickl away.

Adults continuously chat and drink and eat sitting at the tables while the five kids run and jump everywhere. After half an hour baby dance start so every kid stop doing whatever he was doing and runs near the coffee corner (foto on the left), between the various songs thekids love we hear two that I guess will be the leading motive of this summer: Danza Kuduro and Ai Se Eu Te Pego.

Momichan loves so much theese two songs that once home after having put her to bed I have searched them on the net, words and mp3 instantly transferred in the cell phone. I have also recorded the coreography of the dance to learn and make togather HAHAHA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...