Sunday, April 8, 2012

kiko store for Momichan

What a sourprise to find this afternoon in the center of Livigno a brand new Kiko store near our preferred supermarket in the center of the town :) the shop has opened just last december in the place of another cosmetic shop which was not cute at all and now it makes a lot of new clients, looking around I could notice many people with Kiko bags in their hands :)

In Milano we have about four Kiko stores near our house, one is in a big mall near the supermarket where we go shopping for food, we can reach it easily by bus in 10 minutes from home, other two are in the center of Milan and the last one is far but easy to reach by car.

Momichan and I love this shop, products are good and price is low, we can exchange items and use togather, something like hand cream, transparent gloss, light coloured enamels (the only one I have I do not give her, is a chinese red but we can use yellow, green, pink, azure ...), we can find more than 50 coloured enamels and variour transparent lip glosses, (absolutely transparent or pale pink). Momichan is crazy for shiny lip glosses, she calls it "luccicalabbra" (lip shiner) and recently she has shown her will to have feet nails painted so she has asked me to buy a navy blue enamel, today here in this shop, she asks me to buy a pink candy enamel and a shiny lip gloss, I added a nail travel case so she can put inside her enamels, lip glosses and tiny creams whenever she travels, she was very happy about that as soon as she saw the box, I bought one bigger for me too, a couple of lip glosses and creams for the body. Momichan gets bigger, in a short time she will want to make up ! HAHAHA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...